• Walidank

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Beat #1: Very heavy on the synth. It sounds really good, I think it should be leveled out a bit in the mix and bring the drums up.

Beat #2: Good drum pattern. I want to hear that piano louder in the mix. Bassline is good, blends well. Scratches are gutter and works well. Good job on the strings.

Beat #3: Heavy on percussion, mix is mono. I'd like to hear it in stereo so everything can pop more. Bassline and melody go well together.

Walidank

Battle Points: 162
I don't really know if this is subjective or not but I've heard from some people that drums and mono was what you're supposed to do and then I've heard other people tell me they should go and stereo so which one is it

TWU

The.Widely.Unknown
I don't really know if this is subjective or not but I've heard from some people that drums and mono was what you're supposed to do and then I've heard other people tell me they should go and stereo so which one is it

It's a style thing I get it. I feel it's too "niche" for beat battles. I can definitely hear the musicality in your beats and therefore vote for some of them, but I'm just not a big fan of the chiptune sound in general. I think it's the wrong audience here, people tend to vote for more basic stuff in my experience.

members online