• 18th Dynasty

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Bugsy

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • crosstevsky

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that intro beat is Dope As Fuck fade , where did you find it ?
the first one is good .
Bugsy , i expected more ... but you just gained my vote with that 02:20 thing , That's what i call dope .
i didn't like the @crosstevsky one at all .

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
i Couldn't , i downloaded a VPN so i can now , thanks . anyways what i meant was if the intro beat was in the competition i would vote to it .
Can you do the VPN all the time? If not I can put up an MP3 stream so you can hear the beats.

Thanks for the kind words about my beat!

JAY UNO

Sample heavy? Just a little bit.
Battle Points: 134
@18thDynasty nice work yet again. To me it sounded nice and clean. You got your drums, bassline and that Rhodes type thing and that vocal is dope. Really diggin this one. I'm not sure if your piano deal was a sample or if your were just live playing it, but I like how it was relaxed, like you were just having fun with it. For me that speaks volumes.
Not taking away from the others tho! Big up @Bugsy @crosstevsky

18thDynasty

Hip Hop Advocate
Battle Points: 39
@18thDynasty nice work yet again. To me it sounded nice and clean. You got your drums, bassline and that Rhodes type thing and that vocal is dope. Really diggin this one. I'm not sure if your piano deal was a sample or if your were just live playing it, but I like how it was relaxed, like you were just having fun with it. For me that speaks volumes.
Not taking away from the others tho! Big up @Bugsy @crosstevsky
I played everything on this submission. I need to step up my game in that area for sure.

Klypse

Space Diggin..
Battle Points: 93
I liked all of them (also in the first Beat it up also) but in this competition, this one song pretty much crushed it. Not saying the name but good job everyone

Bugsy

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 206
Thanks for the feedback guys!

@Kod4R & @VinylHomie - the genre im going for is boom trap, using organic sounds but played trap like. listen to the whole beat, you might have missed the hook its probably why you think its missing something. 02:20.

Still appreciate the feedback, no doubt all beats in this match had their strengths. goodluck guys! @18thDynasty @crosstevsky

members online