• DEEZ BEATZ

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

44Beatzz

Ruhrpott / Germany
Battle Points: 143
Congrats to @DEEZ BEATZ
But maybe this contest should also be anonymous like the others.
Dont get me wrong.It is a dope beat and a deserved winner but it could be an
advantage with known members.
Any opinions?

Congrats to @DEEZ BEATZ
But maybe this contest should also be anonymous like the others.
Dont get me wrong.It is a dope beat and a deserved winner but it could be an
advantage with known members.
Any opinions?
@44Beatzz , first of all thank you..and 2nd,if we were on any other site i might agree with you..but there is no favoritism here..we all vote for what sounds good....but what i think is a disadvantage is when people put tags on their beats and submit them in contests that doesn't show your name like BEAT THIS & WARZONE..what's your opinion on that? And honestly, i don't need an advantage bruh..check my history and my battle points...not bragging, i just don't like my skills being underestimated...lol

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I hear what you're saying the this was originally to promote everyone's beats as well, that's why I put the names before each beat. We could do it anonymous though. I'd like to know how many are down for that.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
What do you mean? Originally it was on Youtube so it was to promote and put links to everyone's social pages but since I put it on Audiomack instead I just kept the tags anyway.

Drago Zetić

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 104
@DEEZ BEATZ you take it personal.
Who underestimated your skills?
I dont know what you mean with tags.
Was it an allusion to me?
@Fade ..to promote our beats..thats an argument.

The point is that some users send tagged (as in, audio watermaked) beats to Beat This and Warzone competitions, and if the tag is clear enough, it's easy to hear who made it - this breaks the rule of anonimity, but has gone unpunished for a long time.

Wow another win..thanks to all that voted for me ,@18thDynasty and @ArvinArmani ..this contest was very evenly matched I thought...
@18thDynasty Honestly, you weren't as good as i expected you to be, you could've crushed both of us if you had all of your power used, but it's okay, maybe this was one of your old beats just like my beat was.
@DEEZ BEATZ it was an honor being a rival equally as good as you, you know whats my biggest dream in ILLmuzik ;).

I hear what you're saying the this was originally to promote everyone's beats as well, that's why I put the names before each beat. We could do it anonymous though. I'd like to know how many are down for that.
@Fade , you I will be down for that..that is what I'm used to anyway...let do it...

members online