Finished Beat It Up! - Battle #60

Who has the best beat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JAY UNO

Sample heavy? Just a little bit.
Battle Points: 134
Whoo! # 3 is really dope!. That break at the end. I'm a sucker for drum breaks. # 1 was coo, I deadass thought it was my beat for a sec. Salute to all three contestants. 100.

StoneLockProd

New to the site
Battle Points: 33
Beat1-seems like more could have been done with the sample during that breakdown section. The other sections are very repetitive with that same little melody playing. The string sounds come in and give it a different focus, but only for a minute.

Beat2-drums and sound effects... so far.....is this just a collection of gathered sounds? This was made with only a drum sequencer... ??filter applied to whole track for a second, drums are really simple, so not grabbing my attention.

Beat3-Cool, sounds all go good together. Nice interplay between them, keeping it mixed up. Toss that vocal cut, That wasn't necessary at all. Beat comes back in after with a little bass drop. Continues with the previous recipe. Oh, here is a little switch up with drums, little more dusty sounding, that was cool. The vocal chops still can go away. Overall, not bad.

Giam

Battle Points: 15
Hey guys thanks for the constructive criticism.

I'm going back to basics, and trying find a balance and focus in those, after years of crazy beats. I'm gonna post a couple of those in these upcoming weeks.

Also I'm not bringing the volume way up in Mastering nor over processing, nor over compressing nor over limiting and hearing how that correlates with other songs and how high can I go in processed volume without losing quality in streaming and lossless, and just keeping it there. Low compared to today's standards and less super processed sounding, but just in range where you can turn it up and feels and sounds good.

Got an issue fixed so imma go back to battling and making beats daily, hope to see you there! Peeeeeeace!!!

members online

No members online now.