Finished Beat It Up! - Battle #79

Who has the best beat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Warzone Beat Battle

ArvinArmani

DO NOT call me T-dog
Battle Points: 86
i heard #2 somewhere before im pretty sure. it was showcase or flippage or smth, idk, but i either heard the sample or the beat itself here.

Beat #2 made the other 2 beats look whack. gj

DEEZ BEATZ

THE GOLD STANDARD...
Battle Points: 841
2 is better because it had the best quality sound..but 1 is good and 3 would have been a good pick but the bass was clipping out the track. You gotta watch your levels, that's why a lot of potentially good beats don't get voted on it's not because the beat was bad it's been because the mix was horrible...

2GooD Productions

Its a fucking conspiracy!
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 235
2 is better because it had the best quality sound..but 1 is good and 3 would have been a good pick but the bass was clipping out the track. You gotta watch your levels, that's why a lot of potentially good beats don't get voted on it's not because the beat was bad it's been because the mix was horrible...
not to forget the tastes of those voting too. Ill used to really favour sampled beats, not sure its like that so much these days, I could be wrong.

DEEZ BEATZ

THE GOLD STANDARD...
Battle Points: 841
not to forget the tastes of those voting too. Ill used to really favour sampled beats, not sure its like that so much these days, I could be wrong.
It depends on the day, and what the voters are in the mood for..lol. but you're right

ArvinArmani

DO NOT call me T-dog
Battle Points: 86
sampled beats are still favoured, sometimes the sampled beat is worse than the original beat in every way and it still wins.

Members online

Who Has the Best Beat?
Beat #2
6 votes
Beat #1
2 votes
Beat #3
0 votes

ill resources