Beat makers in Hamburg, Germany

Bihtter

Battle Points: 2
Hi everybody,

I'm a beat maker and I moved to Hamburg a couple of months ago. I am looking for other beatmakers or people involved in the production scene in Hamburg to network, exchange thoughts and techniques and have fun making joints.

If somebody knows of an event where producers/beatmakers gather together in Hamburg that would be awesome too.

Looking forward to your messages!

2infamouz

Mad Beats, No Angry Vegetables
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
The dopest collaborations I've done have been through the internet - Collaborated with a guy from Singapore once named Waypoint, fire... Anyways I wouldn't limit yourself to one town :eek:

Bihtter

Battle Points: 2
Sure, I already have contacts to collaborate virtually all spread around and I agree you can get very good results. It is actually the whole exchange that happens around a song creation that I am interested in as well. I just think collaborating with people more than virtually is generally more enriching. You know what I am talking about if you have recorded/collaborated in a studio with acquaintances/friends ;)

2infamouz

Mad Beats, No Angry Vegetables
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
Sure, I already have contacts to collaborate virtually all spread around and I agree you can get very good results. It is actually the whole exchange that happens around a song creation that I am interested in as well. I just think collaborating with people more than virtually is generally more enriching. You know what I am talking about if you have recorded/collaborated in a studio with acquaintances/friends ;)
Yeah definitely - You gain a lot more from working in the same room as someone, picking up on what they do from physically being there watching and taking part in the process rather than just getting the end result in an email lol.

members online