Beat Making Video

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
yea you're right, he had some nice beats throughout the vid, and i also learned a lot from what he had to say. i was talking about that beat he was workin on tho, the sample was tight, but the end result wasn't.

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
yea it was good vid for info i wish there was something i learned from it :(

that beats on the fly shit aint hard man.. heh start working with People with budget that feed/vibe off that on the fly shit.. Just takes pratice some people say dont force but ehh whatever works

*I need to get a Cam*

- werd like Class said Quicktime-

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
That trick he did on the Bells is dope. ive filter bassline before like he does, but never the highs. that makes so much sence, cant wait to try that. The beat wasnt all that bad. i would have sped it up a little. i like 80 bpm and up beat. this shit also make me want a 4000 bad. i can do the same shit with my 2000 and my pc, but its nice to have it all right there.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
ha! that vid was horrible ..... ... one thing i never understand is how people sample and match tempo with the tap tempo button .. you could just hit the sample key and tune the bpm that way and its much more precise .. but whatver works i guess.. he had decent concepts though but the execution was poor .. when he strated throwing in those random vocal samples and one hits i had to shut it off...

Paul_Caruso

ill o.g.
He had some good tips and techniques but yeah his execution was poor. I just can't help but think that if he wasn't so blazed he might actually have some timing!

Didn't like the stabs or vocal bits either.

It was all very Jedi Mind Tricks.

Phiba Optix

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hmm...I found the video very interesting, the sample he flipped was dope... but he did it all so wrong... he started on the right tracks... but as soon as he started doing his drums and shit it just all went to pot. As for them one stabs... damn they was ultra whack... Shoulda just stuck with the loop...

Holla

Props on the posting the vid e.portor!

ill o.g.
It wasnt worth the download time imo. I didnt get much out of it and guy was kinda annoying me. But i see some people are gettin somethin out of it. It really felt like a waste to me though.

members online