• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    18.3 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I don't think that ever really took off. It was a nice box but maybe the marketing wasn't right, I'm not sure. It's tough to compete with the MPC and Maschine.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
I don't think that ever really took off. It was a nice box but maybe the marketing wasn't right, I'm not sure. It's tough to compete with the MPC and Maschine.

These days when all you need is a PC and all the cheap software you can get, its going be very difficult for any piece of standalone hardware to take off.

Did you tested it?
I googled it some time ago, but it wasn't available.

Any ways, why are there no standalone drummachines/sampler these days?
Only midi controllers...
The workflow is much more "making music" and feelin' it than clicking (nearly) all the time...
Just my opinion. A mix of both would be nice!
That's a little dream...

GET2THAPAPER

Producer{CEO@Get2ThaPaper}
I bought the Beat Thang. It's amazing for a drum machine. Pro Tools enables me 2 pull from many programs /VSTs I added the Beat Thang 2 the Arsenal. I like the workflow. The sounds r dope. I'm honestly going to just keep it n the box because I think it will end up a collectors item. I'm a gear freak and this drum machine is up there

members online