Beat This! - April 8-9, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

YannFer

The Mr Bernard Who Laughs
Battle Points: 166
What up fam. Think the beat is ready, been admiring for a while but think its time to have some fun and submit a first beat
Hi everyone, same here. I been lurking for years now I guess. I finally had me some time to finally cook some beat I think worth sending to battle. I cannot wait to hear what you all came up with. The sample is great but lots a noise so, I had to work hard on it. Feedback greatly appreciated. Cheers y'all

Last edited:

StoneLockProd

New to the site
Battle Points: 33
took my first piece and dumped it.. almost said "fuck it". While it was a dope piano and what not.. nothing i was building sounded like me. Had to get more creative than how i might normally do when flipping a sample I chose myself. Definitely a dope process and ended up with something I think I can drop some lines on. Good luck y'all.

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
took my first piece and dumped it.. almost said "fuck it". While it was a dope piano and what not.. nothing i was building sounded like me. Had to get more creative than how i might normally do when flipping a sample I chose myself. Definitely a dope process and ended up with something I think I can drop some lines on. Good luck y'all.
Likewise. It is a great sample. But I ran into some issues when working with the eq that i couldn't work around without losing some vital frequencies. Or I don't have the proper skills yet to do what i wanted. So I decided to work with it instead and switch it up to make the ruggedness a part of the song's feel. But tbh I could have used about 2 hours more to go in depth with the final mixing and mastering process. But well well, that's how it is, and that's that. Mostly looking forward to hearing what all of you got out of it this time.

Good luck to all, and may the best beat win!

Friehs

Battle Points: 1
Yo i tried posting my track right before 8 here where im at and signups already cut off how can i still submit ive been working on this track all day

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online