Beat This! - April 8-9, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVNTY6

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 12
Definitely this battle - I clicked the link in the email you sent and uploaded. Can I email the beat? I made it last week and was waiting patiently! Ha ha.

SVNTY6

Beatmaker
Are you sure you didn't submit it for some other battle? I don't see anything at all. Nothing in the folders or the database itself.
Definitely this battle - I clicked the link in the email you sent and waited for about 5 hours with the countdown on this page, and uploaded. Can I email the beat? I made it last week and was waiting patiently! Ha ha.

Comp

Compassionate beats
Battle Points: 2
Wow so many beats, good luck every one! :up2:
I just voted.
Some surprising ones out there.

Friehs

Battle Points: 1
Sorry to hear that some of your beats were not accepted, I'm sure it was nothing intentional...Got to be some sort of a mistake... sign up for Beat it up or Beat fights..or post em up in the Showcase
I tried submitting before cutoff time and signups were closed I was so heated because i spent all day on mine for nothing

Friehs

Battle Points: 1
I copied and pasted this from the actual rules...I think the words in parenthesis is key though.

The signups will be on April 8th at 1pm ET, and end around 8pm ET, or until we have enough contestants (whichever comes first).
So 27 is the max? U would think at least 30 would be the max

SVNTY6

Beatmaker
Sorry to hear that some of your beats were not accepted, I'm sure it was nothing intentional...Got to be some sort of a mistake... sign up for Beat it up or Beat fights..or post em up in the Showcase
Thanks for the reply - It's frustrating though as I made this, sat for a week, uploaded after 1 minute of sign up being open, then it's not even there. I was proud of this beat too!

Status
Not open for further replies.