Beat This! - August 1-2, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

shocro

DepthBySoulProductions - DBSBeats
Battle Points: 17
Thatd be alot of contestants! lol Are all the diff battles becoming more popular, more traffic to em? Thats my goal as far as trying to spread it around social media etc :) Like you said before @Fade, if we all keep spreading it around, sooner or later itll get massive :) I think the youtube battle you began became popular real fast it seems :) --- Well guys, as far as this beat it up goes, imma give it another couple goes today to try to come up with something, but so far I just cant seem to get anything i think is even halfway decent going for this :( I began thinking about sampling or re-creating who shot the sheriff or another popular bob marley song using some piano play or some other instrument sound on piano roll, but thatd be basically just recreating a popular tune and making into a beat, which would be fine i spose, but wanna try to produce a reggaeton beat from scratch, without using many samples - If cant get anything goin still by tonight, gon try that other way mentioned above, see if can get something goin that way :) So as of now, its 50/50 if enter this beat it up lmao But either way, gluck to all! :)Ill be here to vote regardless :)

Thatd be alot of contestants! lol Are all the diff battles becoming more popular, more traffic to em? Thats my goal as far as trying to spread it around social media etc :) Like you said before @Fade, if we all keep spreading it around, sooner or later itll get massive :) I think the youtube battle you began became popular real fast it seems :) --- Well guys, as far as this beat it up goes, imma give it another couple goes today to try to come up with something, but so far I just cant seem to get anything i think is even halfway decent going for this :( I began thinking about sampling or re-creating who shot the sheriff or another popular bob marley song using some piano play or some other instrument sound on piano roll, but thatd be basically just recreating a popular tune and making into a beat, which would be fine i spose, but wanna try to produce a reggaeton beat from scratch, without using many samples - If cant get anything goin still by tonight, gon try that other way mentioned above, see if can get something goin that way :) So as of now, its 50/50 if enter this beat it up lmao But either way, gluck to all! :)Ill be here to vote regardless :)
@shocro , yeah bruh. I have been spreading the word on social media as well...:up2:mad:Fade , good to see that business is picking up...I really think that the Illmuzik Mixtape brought you a lot of attention also..glad to be a part of this

Last edited:

dBtheProducer

Autism Dad, I Use FL Studio
Battle Points: 89
dope I just signed up good luck everybody!
this was quite the interesting experience for me
at first I was going with the traditional slow style reggae
then I thought of making something more dancehall like with a lot of bass
then I thought it would be dope to make something Kardinal Offishall type
eventually what I made was neither of those types, I guess what I would call what I made is a beat sample flip/mixed with tradition reggae drums...hope you guys like it pz

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online