Beat This! - August 1-2, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoneLockProd

New to the site
Battle Points: 33
Undersound: you had my vote. There were others, but damn... 2003 Dre called and wants his beat back. If you put that on MMLP it would have been perfect. I was waiting for Em to jump on at any moment.

This music shit is subjective as fuck. Always always always surprised at the votes. But the winner is never bad and always worthy. Congrats Deez.

Damn!!! I can't believe I won. Shit there were a lot of dope ass beats that I thought were way doper than mine..but I got the most voted..and I'm very thankful for all of you who voted for my beat..great job everyone, runner ups and all contestants.. I've been out doing photo shoots for my mixtape cover..the mixtape drops in a week..I will keep everyone posted

Battle Points: 87
Great work everyone! DEEZ BEATZ got my vote but there were so many dope submissions, I was afraid it was all gonna be trap but I was shocked at how many ol skool boom bap beats there was! See you all in the next battle

30CRATES

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 22
Damn!!! I can't believe I won. Shit there were a lot of dope ass beats that I thought were way doper than mine..but I got the most voted..and I'm very thankful for all of you who voted for my beat..great job everyone, runner ups and all contestants.. I've been out doing photo shoots for my mixtape cover..the mixtape drops in a week..I will keep everyone posted
Congrats bro! Awesome work!!!! Keep Bangin Out Joints!!!!!

Undersound

Sound of the Underground
Battle Points: 17
Undersound: you had my vote. There were others, but damn... 2003 Dre called and wants his beat back. If you put that on MMLP it would have been perfect. I was waiting for Em to jump on at any moment.

This music shit is subjective as fuck. Always always always surprised at the votes. But the winner is never bad and always worthy. Congrats Deez.

:D :D :D :D :D Thanks for the vote man.

Undersound

Sound of the Underground
Battle Points: 17
Great battle gang. I could see a result like that as I listened to the beats. This top 3 makes me wanna start to write some lyrics :D:D:D
This is crazy, there are still some dope beats that didnt make it to the top, great to see your work guys.

Congrats Deez

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online