Beat This Comp Idea..

monumental

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
first of all i would like to point out that i'm not trying to step on anybodies toes. I just have an idea for a future beat this comp. My idea for the beat this comp is Who Can Make The Dopest Jay-z Black Album REmix. I know it has been done by plenty of producers, so i think it's time that the illmuzik kids floss their skills with jigga, in a beat this comp. i think it would be fair if we all had to use the same acapella, although that could be boring so maybe it would be better to use any one off of the black album, these would also bring more variety, the objective: the best remix. Who's Down?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Sure, that would be good. We're already preparing for other themes right now, but we'll keep this one in mind. It doesn't have to be done right away, it can be done anytime. Same goes for any album really, but I hear ya.

E

Equality 7-2521

the idea of a remix comp has already been put forth.

we should have an abstract beat comp too. where cats have to make the weirdest most creative trippy shit they can and still keep it dope!

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
ahh if u do a jayz one, then ive already done my remix. i did a change clothes remix a few weeks ago and i would definetely submit it

members online