Beat This! Competition - February 22-23, 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
‘Pray away the Gay’ , was that an actual thing? :ROFLMAO:

Yes especially in but not limited to the Southern U.S., YouTube it (the Lifetime movie "Trapped" is an accurate depiction).

The ill will to will the will.
Confused Thinking GIF

Da Archangels

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 204
i know.... but recording ppl is its own art that walks hand in hand with beat making... its the overall mix thats important but still.... i was like thinkin of it as bring the beat u made with the lyrics u miked on ur own gear..not sayin it has to be u rappin or nothin... but we all got ppl of our own we record and slang beats too right............ i think all the lyricists that were chosen were chosen because they fit whatever vibe the beat was rockin too .... and thats dope to me
This was my interpretation, too - make beat and record rapper in your spot and submit...let me check out the competition now

y'all need to visit the ear doctor and clean your fucking ears tho cuz my shit was futuristic as fuck.

If you don't believe me, just wait like a decade and then watch AIs make the exact same typa shit and charge the hell out of ur kids for it. too ahead of my time for my own good as always...

nah but fr, congrats to @iDeaLoGiK and the bois, my favorite personally was @guitardep 's submission. whatever dimwit rapper he's working with is wasting bro's talent cuz that beat was fire. and @crog85 's was dope too.

also, notice how all the top 3 beats got the same drum pattern? and y'all tryna bite traps ass for doing the same shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online