Beat This! Competition - November 29-30, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Dope beat @Iron Keys I really like it
Congratulations to @Iron Keys!! This was a great battle. Can't wait for the next one.
@Iron Keys that beat is dope. One of the 3 I was humming and hawwing over. In the end I think I voted for cosmo, but honestly yours is a well deserved win.
@Iron Keys well done on another Win!
Congrats @Iron Keys. I couldn't vote since I was at work and I wasn't able to get audio from my work computer for some reason.
Congratulations @Iron Keys! Your beat gave me Ratatat vibes, like it. Voted for @Armani. Thought he had it in the bag but just my opinion. Sick beat and good mixing.

Loveee. Appreciate you all. ♡

Told ya in the chat when making that all i had was a basic kick snare and one set of strings and already feeling the vibes.

I actually composed this beat in my head and then hopped on the DAW to make it happen. Mixed* on headphones, which I never do. So was curious the outcome. *Well, partially mixed and 'mastered.'

Respect on anyone who entered, violin theme is always a spicy one.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Congratulations @Iron Keys! Your beat gave me Ratatat vibes, like it. Voted for @Armani. Thought he had it in the bag but just my opinion. Sick beat and good mixing.

Thanks, man. And yeah, I haven't clicked play yet to confirm, but I'm pretty sure I know which one's Arvin's beat was and I knew immediately which beat you were talking about (i think). I was also fairly confident that the 1st-2nd spot would be between me and him in this one.

Not only 'cause both our beats slapped, but because I know when "theme: VIOLIN" popped up both our ears pricked up. OG stringboiz out here.

I'm going to press him for how he got his drums to hit like that, but I'm sure as usual he'll come with some vague nonsense, I'll get it out of him one day.

@Armani

Thanks, man. And yeah, I haven't clicked play yet to confirm, but I'm pretty sure I know which one's Arvin's beat was and I knew immediately which beat you were talking about
Same lol. "Monster beat" was just too accurate of a description. not even sayin that to say "Yea I'm that good" I mean like, it sounds like it should be a genre.

I was also fairly confident that the 1st-2nd spot would be between me and him in this one.

Not only 'cause both our beats slapped, but because I know when "theme: VIOLIN" popped up both our ears pricked up. OG stringboiz out here.
Honestly I don't mean to join many battles this year, yet I can't just let fade put a violin/strings theme in there and not come in with a banger. I feel like I owe that. but yea even before joining I was sure it's gonna be between me & u.

I'm going to press him for how he got his drums to hit like that, but I'm sure as usual he'll come with some vague nonsense, I'll get it out of him one day.
I'm not sure if it's your intention or not, but I genuinely get irritated everytime u say this. I literally open the project n screenshot my mixer every single time you ask about something, u just don't listen. anyone who ever asked me for/about anything knows, I never keep the good shit to myself.

feels like being accused of a lie you never told.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Same lol. "Monster beat" was just too accurate of a description. not even sayin that to say "Yea I'm that good" I mean like, it sounds like it should be a genre.

Nah, man it was dope. From top to bottom. The pianos upset me the kind of pianos I love and love to make. Gonna pick your brains on them beauties too.

Honestly I don't mean to join many battles this year, yet I can't just let fade put a violin/strings theme in there and not come in with a banger. I feel like I owe that. but yea even before joining I was sure it's gonna be between me & u.

♡♡♡
:facts::micdrop:

I'm not sure if it's your intention or not, but I genuinely get irritated everytime u say this. I literally open the project n screenshot my mixer every single time you ask about something, u just don't listen. anyone who ever asked me for/about anything knows, I never keep the good shit to myself.

feels like being accused of a lie you never told.

Nah i meant it in a slightly jokey way because I end up asking you each time* and get the same answer pretty much but end up none the wiser so was laughing about that

*and im gonna ask again so spread your inbox cheeks wide

Either way it was all said with love

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online