Beat This! Competition - October 30-31, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
I made a beat for this a few weeks ago, then checked the schedule and saw there was no halloween battle, so I posted it in the showcase. Then fade announced a halloween beat this.
I noticed this too. I was looking at it like 'hmm, no halloween battle...?'
Emotion Reaction GIF

But you also have to be careful pre-empting because, might say 'Halloween', you make your beat weeks in advance, the theme drops, and Fade has included a sample you have to use.
:smart:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Actually, I forgot about having a Halloween battle, I don't know why. Maybe I was too busy worrying about No Nut November that I forgot.

But if that ever happens again just hit me up and find out what's going on. I made sure to put the Xmas theme on my calendar, so that's all set for sure.

Actually, I forgot about having a Halloween battle, I don't know why. Maybe I was too busy worrying about No Nut November that I forgot.

But if that ever happens again just hit me up and find out what's going on. I made sure to put the Xmas theme on my calendar, so that's all set for sure.
@Fade wtaf? how can you, YOU OF ALL PEOPLE, forget Halloween? I dont know what the world is coming to

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online