Beat This! Competition - October 30-31, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
FUUUUUUU-

You have no idea how much I hate this 2nd place thing :LOL: I've probably placed 2nd about 20 times

it's like "hey your beat is really fucking ill, but we not gonna give you the stats to show for it!" :blackeye:
GIF by South Park

Jyoti_432

Battle Points: 1
I was really feeling quite a few of these grooves. Tubular Bells is one of my favorite tunes, it was hard for me to not vote for that rad jam.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
The good thing is you're always up there, so that a big thing. In a way it's good because it keeps you striving for more, I guess.

Also, it's HALLOWEEN!

072c70709d2bbe6ee3647d6434cd4753.gif
for me i think anyone regularly placing in Beat This must be doing something really right, for your beat to be consistently picked out against 12-27 other beats. that's ill.

but you'll just have to take your personal props and knowledge from it

V.J. Retro

The silent beat assassin
your beat's a vibe, brother. I was curious to check yours out as one of the newer members who has impressed me
Yo Thanks man. You can never go wrong with Bach. He has lots of good material to sample especially for Halloween.

thebeatscook

"If you can't take the heat then..."
Battle Points: 39
Hey @Fade just wondering but how often or frequent are there beat competitions on here?
I'm just recently returning to this site

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Hey @Fade just wondering but how often or frequent are there beat competitions on here?
I'm just recently returning to this site

scroll down to 'Beat Battle Schedule'

Beat This is generally once a fortnight,
Warzone, once a month(?)
and there's always Beat Fights, Beat It Up, and Attack of the Beats going on in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.