Beat This! - December 1-2, 2021

• beat this! voting starts in...
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
was going to use reaktor for this, but changed my mind. Every time I go alien I come up with house music.
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Reactions: TWU

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
was going to use reaktor for this, but changed my mind. Every time I go alien I come up with house music.

That's how it starts... first you think "i'll make some 'alien' sounding music", it ends up just being house music, so you start raving to it and taking some pills and start seeing a bunch of weird shit, and thinking you've been abducted by a UFO. On a spaceship getting anal probed by an alien named "Fade".

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
I just made a banger.

Wasn't gonna use it for this. Still might not. But if i don't then i might not have a beat. And i really wanna enterthis one.
Nice. Just enter. I'm sure everyone would like to hear what you have. Myself included.

The beat I made is maybe not enough "alien" in some people's opinion, but to me it is what any O.G Alien would do if they made beats. Always hip hop first and alien second.
At least that's what the voices in my head told me and they are usually right when it comes to aliens and stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.