Beat This! - December 29-30, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
disappointed the wire GIF

Hey Everyone! My name is Beatsbycandice and I been a producer now 22 years! Can’t wait to share my love for music with you guys as well as experience your joy as well

It doesn't have to be so serious though. I mean, just make a beat without vocal snippets, talking from a movie, scratching, etc. Just like you've always done. Otherwise we could be debating all day about what is allowed and what's not.

I'm waiting for something like "Can I use the sound of a tree falling?".
I have no problem with the rules or anything. I only asked because I had a beat in the vault I wanted to use and the intro was structured around a tiny monologue. It was no biggy to go back in and change it. Just wanted to make sure I was clear on the stipulations before I had to part with it, lol.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I have no problem with the rules or anything. I only asked because I had a beat in the vault I wanted to use and the intro was structured around a tiny monologue. It was no biggy to go back in and change it. Just wanted to make sure I was clear on the stipulations before I had to part with it, lol.
No problem. It's just it's been asked a bunch of times about rules. Movie intros are good though, but sometimes that makes the intro way too long.

Hey Everyone! My name is Beatsbycandice and I been a producer now 22 years! Can’t wait to share my love for music with you guys as well as experience your joy as well
Make sure to post in the Intro forum as well!

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Some really good beats in there from what I can tell out of this speaker.

Really don't know how some people are getting their music so loud without horrible pumping or distortion. Really have no idea.

Wont vote until I get to listen on my monitors, just getting a general feel for what's catching my fancy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

members online