Beat This! - February 10-11, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have had no inspiration this year at all. Cant even really make beats anymore. After 14 years of beats, is the passion leaving me?
i felt that way for a very long time, the more I found out about the industry, the more I was uninspired. I quit making music for over 7 years. It took a heart attack for me to come back to it, thinking that everything Id made before would die on my computers hard drive with me. I decided I was going to do me, stop trying to please people and make the music I wanted to make. Then I started winning lots of battles here, and making music Im really happy with. Take a break, but dont quit for 7 years like I did, I regret it massively.

There are periods in life when we feel like we are going nowhere, but those times are often where we develop the most if only wee keep pushing forward and dont give up.

Ironically a psychologist told me that once.
quitters never win and winners never quit. Check out MSG Roy Benavidez for a man that just wouldnt give up, won the Medal Of Honour, his story is so fucking mind blowing that you wouldnt think it was real, but it is.

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
I've actually seen a lot of quitters win and also a lot of winners quit. More than a few times tbh. But I get you point.
And yeah that man is the pinnacle of what a human being is capable of. Should have given him 2 medals of honor for that, or invented a new medal he in a league of his own!

Lightbackdrew

LbD...
Battle Points: 47
i felt that way for a very long time, the more I found out about the industry, the more I was uninspired. I quit making music for over 7 years. It took a heart attack for me to come back to it, thinking that everything Id made before would die on my computers hard drive with me. I decided I was going to do me, stop trying to please people and make the music I wanted to make. Then I started winning lots of battles here, and making music Im really happy with. Take a break, but dont quit for 7 years like I did, I regret it massively.
I also feel down that way from time to time. Sometimes just need a break or have to deal with other life things. I took a break from this contest, but after hearing the dope stuff folks came up with, I'm recharged and psyched for the next one. I agree with @2GooD Productions - it's good to make the music you want to make and it's good to be part of a creative community that inspires you.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
quitters never win and winners never quit. Check out MSG Roy Benavidez for a man that just wouldnt give up, won the Medal Of Honour, his story is so fucking mind blowing that you wouldnt think it was real, but it is.

Dude has a GI Joe Figure... he was a bad man
baby hat GIF

i have had no inspiration this year at all. Cant even really make beats anymore. After 14 years of beats, is the passion leaving me?
If I tell you that I was listening to spliff 30 minutes ago would that do any help?

(lol I Really was)

Ayyyy bro. lol You really love that track hahahaha
Yeah man lol. (Still waiting for the full version to come out...)

but dude all ur 4 beats on that warzone were on another level. possibly the best warzone I ever been in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online