Win.

black and white dark GIF

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Quite a few good beats in here.

Few little cool ideas and that.

A couple of beats that would have been real competitors if they had vocals on them.

A few cool ones let down too much by the mixing --- it's interesting, as we have people who still struggle with their mixing, who probably find out just how much harder it gets once you chuck a vocal into the mix.

A lot of good stuff, but I think after one listen through I already know who my 'two' to pick between are. Both just hit me with a 'feeling' or vibe, did well in matching the vocal to the beat and could imagine it as an actual official record.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
After listening, I am pretty sure I know Irons and I am also pretty sure he got this. Good shit... wish I had moe skill like you mofos, ya'll KILLIN IT!
episode 8 fighting GIF

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Having a quick listen through. Gonna go more in depth later and vote. But man this one need to change name to heat this! Because it has some serious heat in it. Including one that already won a beat this last year but hey man it's all good.
Re-used beats!? Musta missed that.

Having a quick listen through. Gonna go more in depth later and vote. But man this one need to change name to heat this! Because it has some serious heat in it. Including one that already won a beat this last year but hey man it's all good.
Im a stonehead and things slip my mind, so I went back to check if it was mine you were talking about.
I wouldnt be happy if Id used it before, Ive made changes but still. I didnt see mine in last years archive

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
Im a stonehead and things slip my mind, so I went back to check if it was mine you were talking about.
I wouldnt be happy if Id used it before, Ive made changes but still. I didnt see mine in last years archive
LOL bro. No worries it isn't yours
Am I really the only one who remembers it? It's a fire beat tho! I even remember voting for it back then.

LOL bro. No worries it isn't yours
Am I really the only one who remembers it? It's a fire beat tho! I even remember voting for it back then.
there is a beat in there that sounds like I made it, but I didnt. Another that uses a pella Ive used before. Apart from that, I didnt notice anything from before, but that doesnt mean much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online