Beat This! - July 13-14, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha youuu guysss
I actually fuck with deep house. it's kind of more a bougie hipster house, pills and anti-establishment rants

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
I would be up for hearing an Iron Keys house beat, preferably with jazzy minor 9ths

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Is @Armani dude on the left your friend, blood bro, etc. or? Either way if he lost more than a few pounds he'll be quite a stunner (cute face though) and you my guy, look like a much younger mellowed out Fredwreck

Is @Armani dude on the left your friend, blood bro, etc. or? Either way if he lost more than a few pounds he'll be quite a stunner (cute face though) and you my guy, look like a much younger mellowed out Fredwreck
Not a blood bro but the bro. Pretty much my only actual real life friend.

We were actually hanging out till Iike 15 mins ago

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
At @Armani least you have 1. Cherish it while you can. Friendship can be positive. I never knew/don't know such.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
ogbama out here calling your people fat! :LOL:

Getting called fat by the American was the last thing I expected today.
I never thought I'd see the day when @OGBama would be body shaming an Iranian guy over some random picture that has nothing to do with that. Yet here we are!

There's some really good beats in this one, fit the theme very well. I think a few didn't even see the theme lol but yeah. Yet here we are!

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Nah @Fade I'm no shamer (but I do stay w/poison darts to throw at shit I don't like but I'll spare the ILL folks). Working on my ILL sense of humor as I'm tired of being too serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.