Beat This! - July 13-14, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Fun vibe on this one. This has a nice weed feel to this one, like you're stoned and are trying to get up to answer the door but it's just not happening and then other crazy things happen.
Ayo, now im happy, cuz thats actually the vibe i went for, 5 IQ COUCH LOCK MODE. Made my day you felt it.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Meanwhile me and @Mahlhavoc spotting the undercover like
thats so raven haters GIF
No cap furshur

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
@Iron Keys - Good West Coast vibe. Most West Coast beats are good for smoking actually. The vocoder is a nice touch. Vibe of the beat is really good. Good job on the little sounds here and there like the lighting up and coughing.

'ppreciate you.

I literally 'heard' the beat, existing in the ether. It all came together pretty much as it was in my mind. I'm really pleased with this, sounds like a kind of 'complete song'.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
I would also like to shout out to everyone who placed, all of these guys right here by name... all the ones who placed. In alphabetical order below.

@Iron Keys

Good job all of you.

What!?

Hahaha

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Aight den... Pappas Head Shots

First off, some dope shit... for serious, the theme brought out some nice joints here.

@Armani soon as I started listening and came to yours I knew it'd prolly be it, was the 6th down. 1st was Irons, knew his right away 2nd was crog... knew his right away as well. Nice synth nice bass, real chill... my type of beat. Grats my man.

@Iron Keys haha can tell your shit a mile away. Nice mix, good vibe and nice "extras" in the mix and that vox was dope. Really dig the bass synth. Just a dope jam bro, so stop hating on the producer!

@TWU Good beat man, could used more beat less vocals IMO, but solid af non the less. Nice mix... good jam.

My Man @Face Valid loved the riser intro, the boombap sells it all... drums were right and tight and the little whistle effect just worked. All the extras were super nice... Good jam nice mix.

@crog85 always coming with the heat, was sure it was gonna place. Kept it trap and weed, was all around awesome as usual.

@DPrezd Beggar You are just getting better and better and better. Drums were dope, could of used a lil better mixing on them but otherwise dope bro.

@Anthouse Beats dope shit bro, nice mix good jam and nice chopping of the sample. Good beat overall.

@DrA nice beat... chill, nice bass, clean mix and the guitar / keys set it off. Really dug this beat quite a bit.

@InsideOutBeats loved it... defo reminded me of some old school NWA / Cyprus Hill mashup or some type shit and I am all in. Nice beat

@K-Reez Da Chill Was a defo chill beat, I , personally and only me probably, would of loved more depth in the mix though you probably kept it more lofi like because of the genre. The beat was superb though... the whole thing. Only that one thing for me.

@Tarboosh Record could be a Cyprus hill beat for sure. Not my favorite, but note worthy and a good beat for sure. Loved it man.

@Vossi Beats That opening was fire as fuck man, the whole beat was fire. I was bout to vote for yours but Armani got me. Probably the most underated beat of em all to not place. Was better than mine for sure and I am not ashamed to say. That "Alright" vocal had me, (And I want that sample) the wha guitar... the guitar bass... fucking wrecked it bro. I would so ride to this shit all day. SHit has me rocking right now replayed twice while writing this.

Dont be mad if I didnt name your ass or if you dont like what I have to say... I aint shit and also... I am old and I dont fucking care. Just send your bitches and moans to @Fade in his DM inbox, he really does enjoy it.

Mefisto Beats

SickFlow Records
Battle Points: 103
Unfortunately hectic schedule prevented me from entering this time, but had a few spare minutes,
so I rolled the blunt, sat down and went through entries.
First beat that made me light up blunt and loop that sht was @Armani so I glad my vote was for the winner.. Deffo deserved the win fam.. Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.