Beat This! - July 13-14, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle Points: 2
@Iron Keys got my vote but @Armani's beat was my finalist !
Actually shortlisted @Face Valid, @guitardep and @DPrezd Beggar :)

Thanks @Fade for the review ! I'm quite pleased with this beat and might actually release it soon with more mixing work. I noticed the levels difference when I compared with the other, I was like WTF ?!! I got lazy on this one, could have gained at least 3dBs with just normalizing :D

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
@Vossi Beats That opening was fire as fuck man, the whole beat was fire. I was bout to vote for yours but Armani got me. Probably the most underated beat of em all to not place. Was better than mine for sure and I am not ashamed to say. That "Alright" vocal had me, (And I want that sample) the wha guitar... the guitar bass... fucking wrecked it bro. I would so ride to this shit all day. SHit has me rocking right now replayed twice while writing this.
Tanks my g.
Drop your email if you want me to send the alright sample. The least I can do after those mighty kind words.
Was good battles and all peoples, was fun but I am done. Was nice to meet some of ya 2g, iron, Arvin, Vossi, Fade, etc etc. Always thought you guys were coolio. Catch ya in another life maybe :brofist:

Cept you delta, you kind of a bitch no cap.
You'll be back. No worries mate

Lol I still haven't heard the beats and I also didn't vote. Gonna have a listen later and a big ol smoke.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
First beat I've heard from @Iron Keys that was decent to my ears.

Haters really be out here.

You don't get haters unless you're doing something really right.

Remember that
Korean Drama Drinking GIF by The Swoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online