Beat This! - July 14-15, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle Points: 153
Good to hear. So often was I digging into old Motown/Stax records with these incredible strings or brass sections but couldn't sample it because the singer won't shut it a single bar in the whole goddam song... So annoying.
My man, there is this thing called X-trax. (extracts stems) It had a certain price before but now they sell it through a monthly subscription. If I was more into the sampling/soull beats I'd definitely get my hands on this. I will some time tho :) make some fire ass beats with some oldskool stems..!

@Delta_Nine now that's how you help fellow producers ya fkn douche ;)

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
psychic adult swim GIF by HULU

I have a vision! 3 of the top 5 (minimal) are Boombap... without a single tom or snare fill or break, almost like they were samples to begin with and still are! :oops:

I see myself coming in last but still above @LiveLargeBeats, mainly because he thinks he's the shit but he only smells like it. :poop: PS. Copy Paste does not a producer make.. JS

I see @Iron Keys in top 3 and @2GooD Productions in the top 5 (lack of focus lately, I think he has some Vag around him possibly) :fire:

I see @Fade continuing to hit on @Armani in odd yet curiously arousing ways and eventually finding himself in front of Chris Hanson and a live camera. :love:

I see someone asking if they can still enter even after many hours of time to enter because they can't use an alarm on their phone for a reminder. :unsure:

And I am spent....

the crystal deities really be giving you the vision!

I see @Iron Keys in top 3 and @2GooD Productions in the top 5 (lack of focus lately, I think he has some Vag around him possibly) :fire:

I appreciate you! I've come with some serious heat this time so :smart:

ironically, it's actually I with the vag around - keeping me motivated and leaving me with less time, so when I come, I come hard ... wait, I mean with the beats!!! Maybe our boy 2Good needs more pum fill his spirit start slapping up the battles again!

ye was just finishing something when I got e-mail so I thought why not
you changed ya name ?
yah I didn't want random mfs finding texts from annoying 14 yo me. especially when even more annoying 17 yo me is Right there... That would be a tragedy, right?

lol u should come round more often tho, I kinda remember giving feedback on every single one of ur beats when you sucked hard and seeing u progress thru time was Awesome. I really wanna see where u go from here tbh.

C4NTK33P5T1LL

I O U a clever tagline signed me
Battle Points: 200
yah I didn't want random mfs finding texts from annoying 14 yo me. especially when even more annoying 17 yo me is Right there... That would be a tragedy, right?

lol u should come round more often tho, I kinda remember giving feedback on every single one of ur beats when you sucked hard and seeing u progress thru time was Awesome. I really wanna see where u go from here tbh.
Yeah mate was starting to bogged down just sampling and nothing else fucking kills ya don't it
so started fucking about with some other stuff learning a bit of scoring trailers mainly I kind of missed it (battles)
is memento still on here regular ?

Status
Not open for further replies.