Beat This! - July 17-18, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to say how much time I waited with the beat I'm about to upload because you wouldn't believe me. But I can assure you it's much more than 7 days :D:D:p
check the shoutbox out bro, i knew it! xD

@ArvinArmani But really this one is old.
just say how old is it ? i send old beats all the time, but i never made one specifically for a battle and waited for more than 7 days. i mean i did but it wasn't for a special theme, i could use it somwhere else and i did, like the one that won me the last aotb
except once, when i made a jamaica type beat, couldn't send it so it got burnt away

@ArvinArmani I created this one about 3 years ago. :p It was one of my first beats I have ever made but the quality of it is very nice. It was back in a day when I was also interested in rapping but I quickly dismissed the idea of being a rapper. I feel quite sentimental when I listen to it. :D
3 years ago for u is way different from 3 years ago for me, u can win battles with beats u made 3 years ago, i made 6 melodies from different pentascales and put them togheter 3 years ago, and called em a beat ! its kinda funny listening to those beats right now ...
why did u stop rapping ? i started to write lyrics recently and im lookin forward to rapping too... im not gonna release shit for at least 2 years though, i know how shitty i sound when im 15, hell most people i talk to tell me im intolerable, god knows how my raps are gonna turn out to be xD

3 years ago for u is way different from 3 years ago for me, u can win battles with beats u made 3 years ago, i made 6 melodies from different pentascales and put them togheter 3 years ago, and called em a beat ! its kinda funny listening to those beats right now ...
why did u stop rapping ? i started to write lyrics recently and im lookin forward to rapping too... im not gonna release shit for at least 2 years though, i know how shitty i sound when im 15, hell most people i talk to tell me im intolerable, god knows how my raps are gonna turn out to be xD

I didn't feel it and I wasn't willing to develop in that direction. Now I sing in my band and I'm also responsible for writing lyrics and I have to admit that rap helps me a lot when I'm doing this. I incorporated some elements of let's call it 'singing rap' in our songs (I mean like Post Malone) but it's not the rap per se. :D

@DEEZ BEATZ im coming for you bro lol....
u know how many beatmakers greater than u said that before getting destroyed ? xD
deez beats is what we call a bug in video games. he's not better than many of us, but he knows how to make ANY beat sound dope, its like he learned how to make sauce from gordon ramsay, he just pours the sauce on every dish. except i dont think he learned from anyone...

i think i can beat deez beats, but my best beats (or 70% of my beats) go to obash band and i cant use them. and i make alot of beats, so i only pour the sauce on some of them.

This aint supposed to be a brag or something like I'm better than y'all, its just like when cap marvel said "I've been fighting with one hand behind my back" xD

Last edited:
u know how many beatmakers greater than u said that before getting destroyed ? xD
deez beats is what we call a bug in video games. he's not better than many of us, but he knows how to make ANY beat sound dope, its like he learned how to make sauce from gordon ramsay, he just pours the sauce on every dish. except i dont think he learned from anyone...

i think i can beat deez beats, but my best beats (or 70% of my beats) go to obash band and i cant use them. and i make alot of beats, so i only pour the sauce on some of them.

This aint supposed to be a brag or something like I'm better than y'all, its just like when cap marvel said "I've been fighting with one hand behind my back" xD
bro its all good. I use it for motivation. nothing great ever came from admitting defeat before you even really tried. i can always learn and get better but its your mindset that sets you apart from others. @ArvinArmani thinking like that you were defeated before you even tried...

You know its gonna be dope when there's 44, Deez, Oninkaf, Ramos, Inspecter and Tory are all in, even though we got alot more of these elite beatmakers ... man if a newbie wins this battle, he should pop fuckin champagne xD

bro its all good. I use it for motivation. nothing great ever came from admitting defeat before you even really tried. i can always learn and get better but its your mindset that sets you apart from others. @ArvinArmani thinking like that you were defeated before you even tried...
bro i'm joking ... if i was gonna surrender to deez beats name, why would i enter the battle in the first place ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online