Beat This! - July 17-18, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
the beats are really dope guys...but i hear a lot of dope chillout beats but no tear jerkers...there are a few beats that make me want to go back upstairs and attack my wife, but no sad emotional beats...but if i had to vote based upon dope ass beats this contest would be hard af...but being that the theme is emotional, then this contest has become the easiest one to vote for...but any way the wind blows, is cool with me...good luck everybody

the beats are really dope guys...but i hear a lot of dope chillout beats but no tear jerkers...there are a few beats that make me want to go back upstairs and attack my wife, but no sad emotional beats...but if i had to vote based upon dope ass beats this contest would be hard af...but being that the theme is emotional, then this contest has become the easiest one to vote for...but any way the wind blows, is cool with me...good luck everybody
the beat's aint gotta be "Sad", the theme is emotional, a gangsta beat can be emotional too

the beat's aint gotta be "Sad", the theme is emotional, a gangsta beat can be emotional too
please read the whole contest info before debating..it clearly states emotional/sensitive... i don't know what you think a gangsta beat is but emotional and sensitive is not the genetic make up of a gangsta beat...;)

please read the whole contest info before debating..it clearly states emotional/sensitive... i don't know what you think a gangsta beat is but emotional and sensitive is not the genetic make up of a gangsta beat...;)
perhaps the misunderstanding has been caused by my poor choice of words (yea man, i'm starting to learn english xD) , i should've said a street beat or somethin... like listen to Hell on earth by mobb deep, the sounds tell you that the track came outta the streets, but it's a sad/emotional beat at the same time. in iran we call any beat that has that hard sound in it a Gang beat. even if they're emotional, the gang comes before emotional in the title...

perhaps the misunderstanding has been caused by my poor choice of words (yea man, i'm starting to learn english xD) , i should've said a street beat or somethin... like listen to Hell on earth by mobb deep, the sounds tell you that the track came outta the streets, but it's a sad/emotional beat at the same time. in iran we call any beat that has that hard sound in it a Gang beat. even if they're emotional, the gang comes before emotional in the title...
bruh you're english is just as good as most americans...i respect the hell out of you bruh..you're not afraid to speak your mind..and to me that defines a man..personally it doesn't really matter cause all of the beats are really dope and we also got 24 contestants which makes @Fade feels good having a great turnout...it's all good :up2::biggrin:

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
Just voted. Not bad indeed. But i gotta agree with @DEEZ BEATZ only a few of them were sad/emotional, so for me the choice could only be one of those.

Looking forward to seeing the result, and to my man @Fade and the rest of you, what do you say we make the next one a Hard/Evil/Halloween type beat? That would be awesome! :cool:

Just voted. Not bad indeed. But i gotta agree with @DEEZ BEATZ only a few of them were sad/emotional, so for me the choice could only be one of those.

Looking forward to seeing the result, and to my man @Fade and the rest of you, what do you say we make the next one a Hard/Evil/Halloween type beat? That would be awesome! :cool:
@Inspcthergadget , sounds good bruh..we actually have that around halloween..so hang on...but we could have like a dark beat theme..not spooky, but dark and sinister beat..i like your idea

i think halloween type beat was the theme of the first beat this i could participate in on the ill, though i missed the signups it by 7 minutes.

my seed was weird af ... beats were really disappointing me , cuz i listened to about 18 tracks and none could've stand out, then the last 6 beats were all dope as hell ... one of the beats was a combination of bitch lasagna and congratulations, it was awesome!

I really wish beatmakers improved all of their aspects of beatmaking at the same time, most of the beats had Fire melodies, but weak drums, or the beat didn't make sense due to lack of harmony... some had dope drums, but shitty melody. another one was awesome at all points, but the mix was horrendous.... dope battle though, the last beats surprised me

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
@Inspcthergadget , sounds good bruh..we actually have that around halloween..so hang on...but we could have like a dark beat theme..not spooky, but dark and sinister beat..i like your idea
Cool. That actually makes sense to do it at that time, will most def be looking forward to that. But yeah something dark, sinister would be nice if not for anything else then to compensate for all these sobby feelings we just had to dig out from that place inside where we are still able to feel some kind of human amotions :biggrin:

If one day you got famous and they asked you "What was the hardest decision of your life" , Do Not forget Beat This voting
I mean if it takes you more than 2 seconds to answer that question, you have obviously never voted in a beat this

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online