Beat This! - July 29-30, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
probably around about the same amount that compete, give or take a few. In reality its hard to get people who dont have a direct investment in something to take part in it these days. Some do, but most dont I would assume. I think anywhere from about 15 to 20+ people vote.

Seen. That's a shame. It's a sick battle. Deserves more voting.

I vote in the warzone and other ones too despite not taking part. Hopefully that's allowed. Think it's cool to see what peeps are up to and help dope beats get a little love

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
No scratch theme for now. I'd like to find out first to see who can actually pull that off and wants to enter.

I have never really tried. Would be fun to experiment and try to figure it out though.

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
If you use fl studio try messing around with the gross beat plugin. Has some okay presets that you can use as is or adjust to your liking. It's really not that hard when you get started. Other plugins will do the same I guess, but I havent tried those yet.

If you use fl studio try messing around with the gross beat plugin. Has some okay presets that you can use as is or adjust to your liking. It's really not that hard when you get started. Other plugins will do the same I guess, but I havent tried those yet.
Just seems like alot of effort for a style that someone doesnt like tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online