Beat This! - June 17-18, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
For me, if there was a real purge I'd probably start my night by bathing in blood. Who's blood? Who knows? Let's get crazy.

Then I'd walk the streets freely looking for my first victim.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Ok so I am going straight evil, maybe I am a little sick but.... prolly won't even place, but I kept with the theme itself, so there's that :woot: :guillotine::oops:

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Wow and mine not even evil...
Nevermind going evil, save that ish for halloween.
Just something to get your kill on to. Something that give you the energy to chop a head or Steph Curry a bullet from long range.

Doesn't necessarily have to be even hype or evil.

Actually gave myself a killer(get it?) idea. Maybe would have to save that one for next time tho.

YannFer

The Mr Bernard Who Laughs
Battle Points: 166
Ok... I did the "wife test" again... So I got rid of anything that sounded "right" in my beat and left only the "twisted" parts... So, after a minute or so, my beat changes to something else, and she goes "oh, that's cute!"...
... Well now, I'm pretty sure, she's the crazy one, here.

Ain't nuttin' cute in my beat (with a big macho voice).

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Nevermind going evil, save that ish for halloween.
Just something to get your kill on to. Something that give you the energy to chop a head or Steph Curry a bullet from long range.

Doesn't necessarily have to be even hype or evil.

Actually gave myself a killer(get it?) idea. Maybe would have to save that one for next time tho.
Too late for me.... its made and I am out of town, so whats done is done. I know we are just supposed to use the sounds, but I went theme, so prolly, once again, I took it too far... if anyone remembers the "Rock" theme :confusedphones:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The Purge is coming....

636660412132978921-PURGEPK001-TP-00031R.JPG

I'm ready. I watched the 4th on the weekend cause I hadn't. Disappointing. And the first one yesterday. Now I'll watch the elections one, cause it's my favorite I think.

I was surprised the 1st movie takes place in 2022. I thought it was way more in the future... It feels pretty close now.
looking at things right now, yes its a bit too close for comfort

It'd probably ironically come out as the best thing you've ever made (happened to me once)

Or be the biggest pile of :shit: haha
I made something so weird that if I win it means this whole battle was a pile of :shit: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.