Beat This! - June 19-20, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danswift

Drumbreak Detective
Tough choice... Some really nice beats from these entries.

I narrowed it down to 4 which then became 2 with #9 & #18 being the standouts.

Really difficult to separate these 2 as they're both right up my street sonically, but #9 just edged it here.

Great work all round from everyone who entered!

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 3
I am looking forward to a Laid back rap and R&B theme Beat this". Like the old school hits from the 2000s for example Get it on tonight by Montell Jordan and LLcool J.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The results are in! See what went down. Props to all those that entered and to those that took the time to vote.

My 2 cents:

@44Beatzz - Really dope although I just wanted to hear more of a variation on the melody.
@ConspiracyMuzik - Very smooth but should have dropped the beat in a bit sooner!
@EsquireMusic111 - Watch the levels!
@Ghostnote - I really enjoyed this one. That was a great sound you used.
@gt90 - Another dope one but this one too needed a bit of variation.
@KAMBOSLICE - This one too - watch that kick level!
@TACTIK - I like what you did but the low pass part should have been much heavier on the bass end.

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
congrats @Inspcthergadget ...great win.and big props to the runner-ups and all contestants and voters

Thanks @DEEZ BEATZ. And big thanks to everyone who voted for my beat. Apreciate!

Really tough competition. So many talented producers in here, no doubt!
Didn't think I would win, but hey you gotta hope, so i've been working on a little something for ,just in case' while waiting for the results.
I dedicate it to all of you who voted for my beat :cool:

MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT!

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
This was a great battle! I really enjoyed it my top 7 in no order would be @toryhooks man those drums impress me everytime!! I look forward to your beats nice work!!
@EsquireMusic111 what up! dope melodies as usual!
@TACTIK Love your sample choices and the way you flip!
@ConspiracyMuzik Fire!
@KAMBOSLICE Yours was also fire
@gt90 and @DEEZ BEATZ dope as usual .

I had to pick 7 because there were so many good beats I wish I could have entered! Props and congrats to everyone!

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
Much love my bro's.
Let's be honest. It must have been a really hard call to make that vote. I know it was for me. Some of those beats were banging for sure while having such a unique vibe to them, so it had to come down to each voters individual taste!
My vote went to @ConspiracyMuzik cus it just hit me right in that kind of mood i was in at the time.

As you might know I'm new to Illmuzik, but I think it's awesome that the community in here seems to focus way more on inspiring each other to help keep develop skills learn new techniques, get better instead of the opposite, always pulling yourself up by bringing others down. That way of thinking has no value if you ask me.

Looking much forward to seeing what else you guys can do, and show you what i got left up my sleeve :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online