Beat This! - June 20-21, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

shocro

DepthBySoulProductions - DBSBeats
Battle Points: 17
How do I know if my beat got posted for the competition?
Was thinking same thing - I pretty sure when submitted Fade gets em all then posts up...? Not sure though - Im hoping one i submitted submitted properly...Of course, after submitting (thought had limited time after 10am since figured first 20 subs would have been subbed fast af, but not the case it seems lol) i listened to beat i subbed and now think theres mixing i need to do, sounds to turn down, especially the snares and hi-hat parts..idk, will find out tho lol

C4NTK33P5T1LL

I O U a clever tagline signed me
Battle Points: 200
Yes...No doubt about it - I stick my good headphones on to create, and sometimes go down rabbit hole for hours n hours, by time done, its like theres somthin in my head shaking n rattling n aching the F out of it lmao
I Hear Ya On That Mate (Well Sort Of Cos I Probably Damaged My Ear Drums This Week ) Ha Ha

Ovacean

Just call me Ov.
Battle Points: 2
Turn down the volume of the sub
Alternate Response:
If you are using beats headphones. Dont.
*Strictly opinion though. Some people swear by them. I had a pair of solo2's that I got for free, figured "why not"
Great for djing in a loud club... Nooooot the best for mixing/mastering --- strrictly opinion though. lol.

C4NTK33P5T1LL

I O U a clever tagline signed me
Battle Points: 200
Alternate Response:
If you are using beats headphones. Dont.
*Strictly opinion though. Some people swear by them. I had a pair of solo2's that I got for free, figured "why not"
Great for djing in a loud club... Nooooot the best for mixing/mastering --- strrictly opinion though. lol.
I Tend To Avoid Mixing With HeadPhones As I Can't Judge The Sound Levels As Well I Only Use Them At Night TBH For My Neighbours Sanity

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
very nice variations of trap beats. but some beats have really long intros, which means the intros are longer than the beat...other than that the beats are dope..good luck everyone
Yeah that seems to happen quite often. I think they just take a beat they already had and chop it off to fit the time limit.

shocro

DepthBySoulProductions - DBSBeats
Battle Points: 17
hmmm something went wrong - every beat is in diff order now, and the one i voted for isnt the one its sayin i voted for now lmao...The beat that says 'You!' isnt the beat i submitted - its like everything went awry
I just realized, its all just reversed order it seems - the one i voted on is correct after listening to it all again - threw me off there for a moment lmao The one that say 'You' isnt me tho - not sure wut happened there..figure youre just working on the votes etc to post up in a while :)

I just realized, its all just reversed order it seems - the one i voted on is correct after listening to it all again - threw me off there for a moment lmao The one that say 'You' isnt me tho - not sure wut happened there..figure youre just working on the votes etc to post up in a while :)
@shocro , yeah the track list changes order everytime the page is refreshed...and sometimes it will say you when it isn't..no worries just refresh the page...

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online