Beat This! - June 29-30, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

VVS

Banned
Battle Points: 133
Bruh, have you heard peoples mixes on here? There's only a handful of people on here who are decent at mixing.

I get praised on mixing, but even I don't think my mixes are as good as people say.

But because people have bad mixes does that mean they can't tell a good mix?

I think mixing is quite too advanced a thing to expect the majority here to be able to vote on --- with a beat at least mix is only 25% of criteria.

We don't need 30 submissions either. For those that enjoy the art of mixing and are open to accepting creative criticism, this battle is for them.

And yes, I know most people on this board are bad at mixing.

Last edited:

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
We don't need 30 submissions either. For those that enjoy the art of mixing and are open to accepting creative criticism, this battle is for them.

And yes, I know most people on this board are bad at mixing.
also a lot of people who are getting decent mixes are relying on AI mixing/mastering

we gonna (and how) police against Izotope Ozone and Neutron?

We mixing? Or mixing and mastering?

Is Fade then going to level match every mix so we're judging the mix and not the loudness?

VVS

Banned
Battle Points: 133
also a lot of people who are getting decent mixes are relying on AI mixing/mastering

we gonna (and how) police against Izotope Ozone and Neutron?

We mixing? Or mixing and mastering?

Is Fade then going to level match every mix so we're judging the mix and not the loudness?

You can use whatever tools or services to get the job done (free, paid, whatever).

Mixing AND mastering to be clear. Fade can set a target loudness....9 or 14 lufs maybe?

The uploaded files should be left untouched.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
I have gone out of my way to try something completely new. I dnt expect to place for this at all. Something completely different to what i do hahahaha
Og Dota 2 Mind Blown GIF by Red Bull

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online