Beat This! - March 10-11, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I'm going to try and do a review of this one but wow, this was a really good turnout. There were a lot of dope songs in this one. Congrats to @Primz for the win.

The top 5 was really close but all the others too could have placed because they were right up there too as far as I'm concerned. I'm impressed that you guys pulled this off.

@Hypermanbeatz That was hype!

I'm going to try and do a review of this one but wow, this was a really good turnout. There were a lot of dope songs in this one. Congrats to @Primz for the win.

The top 5 was really close but all the others too could have placed because they were right up there too as far as I'm concerned. I'm impressed that you guys pulled this off.

@Hypermanbeatz That was hype!
Thats why you must ask me about themes lol

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I mean seriously I'm listening to these again and there's so many that are on point. All kinds of flavors. I think it comes down to a few things like personal preference, mixing, etc. Some are dope but the mix is off, but overall very dope battle.

Okay so @Primz weren't lying the piece of shit.
hahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
like a boss win GIF by Cheezburger

Congrats @Primz u dit it again.. badass!! That guitar sample Damn o_O nice nice....

Voted for @Jay Fehrman that was something different bro voted for u.. had some good humor to it and i needed to smile a bit..u got me there after a hard day at work haha nice beat fo real!
Thanx fam, think i would have lost if i posted the other one hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.