Beat This! - March 10-11, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats @Primz well done buddy-enjoyed,classy stuff! got to congratulate @Associ4ted i actually voted for this but maybe it ws a vote for tupac :) really suited that beat though. @guitardep enjoyed a lot too. @Hypermanbeatz very well played, a sound i'm currently trying and failing to emulate. though mine was 7 years old i didn't think it sounded too bad up there :) next time i'll be bringing something new to the table.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
i'm sure you'll use it as motivation man- truthfully i thoght your beat was really technically tight, but i voted with me heart on the tupac verses.... i even thought, well its tupac, chances are it was the mighty keys....alas

Dunno

Was a nuisance to mix. Enjoyed listening to it myself.
My current new beats are kinda cool but maybe kinda not. Someare onlylike 2 bar loops and cant imagine making them any longer than that. But either way dunno how they'd be received

Dunno

Was a nuisance to mix. Enjoyed listening to it myself.
My current new beats are kinda cool but maybe kinda not. Someare onlylike 2 bar loops and cant imagine making them any longer than that. But either way dunno how they'd be received
i hear ya man. personally stuck in a fug myself-i blame myself for experimenting with too many genres-now i sit down to work on something and my head immediately wants to pull it in 25 different directions. really though-i should just double down on making solid boom bap stylee premier shit :) if only it were that easy

Adam Gordon

Battle Points: 3
congrats @Primz well done buddy-enjoyed,classy stuff! got to congratulate @Associ4ted i actually voted for this but maybe it ws a vote for tupac :) really suited that beat though. @guitardep enjoyed a lot too. @Hypermanbeatz very well played, a sound i'm currently trying and failing to emulate. though mine was 7 years old i didn't think it sounded too bad up there :) next time i'll be bringing something new to the table.
Thank you!

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Composed @Fade original beats with stock sounds

YannFer

The Mr Bernard Who Laughs
Battle Points: 166
THEME

I have a theme for the next one, but if you guys have any ideas let me know ASAP because maybe we'll do that instead.
Hurry up guys, last I heard "Banjo/Sleep with your cousin" was on top of @Fade 's list...
All i know is I don' t want to listen to 27 banjo beats anytime soon.

I remember we once discussed an "anime soundtrack" theme... how about that?

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
I remember we once discussed an "anime soundtrack" theme... how about that?
throw up GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.