Beat This! - March 24-25, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Just tap your head against the wall and record that.
Tap? Bruh i want my drums to knockkkk

over it head through a wall GIF

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
I've put in hours the last 2 days on my beat but I think im gonna scrap it and try something different.
Sometimes thats what you gotta do. One will come n you'll be like ahhh this is the one.

One overlooked or never/rarelymentioned things about being a good or experienced producer is knowing when to just go 'this one ain't working' and moveon. Early on there's a tendency to try and chase a bad idea because the thought was good. Etc

some nice work boys! my votes. there's the odd beat though where i got the impression a snippet of the movie was used, then maybe not alot of the samples...
Some really encapsulated that Carpenter vibe, congratulations.
Me and the significant other rewatched it the other night, a real heavy petter ;) major gropage.
couldn't help getting sidetracked on how a jive talkin' cold suckah on roller skates ended up cheffing at an antarctic research facility....blew my mind so much that when they unveiled the scenes of the alien spacecraft crash site i was quite underwhelmed

anyway i've a few thoughts to share on some of these, will have to wait until i finish the twilight shift tonight to see whos who ,
cheers as always @Fade - wouldn't otherwise have thought to sample this

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online