Beat This! - March 9-10, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Tell @Fade me what they are. Wanna get to know ya musically.

Nah man if you wanna go and point fingers then Japan and Russia are better suited candidates. The Japanese killed far more Chinese than the Germans did Jews. And Russia killed millions more than both Japan and Germany combined
I was just joking man, the nazis have nothing on what has just been done to humanity.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Are @Vossi Beats you high or low functioning re: autistic?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I have no idea, I just don't work well around other people, but maybe I'm not really autistic just smoke to much ganja
Maybe you're not autistic. It could be you're a degenerate just like the rest of us!

its always sunny rage GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
Maybe you're not autistic. It could be you're a degenerate just like the rest of us!

its always sunny rage GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
haha lol I like to consider myself just to be limited edition. One of those rare prototypes that never make it to mass production because of major software malfunctions and failure to live up to the current safety regulations issued by the government.

But yeah I once had a doctor laugh and tell me that if I had been a dog they would have had to put me down. So I'm happy to not be a dog at least. What ever the fuck that's worth lol

Ok...done the pub, and had a substantial Turkish meal. Feeling good.
@Ozmosis - I voted for you. This beat is amazing. Keep listening over and over. Great vibe and bounce. "I came in the door". Is he saying he walked through a door or he jizzed through a door?
@Mefisto Beats - this goes hard, perfect for some savage bars
@Vossi Beats - this song is awesome. Great mix, great rhythm and vibe. I guess a bit too polished for boom bap and the refrain is probably too musical lol. But fuck what a great beat.
@oninkaf - personally not my taste but that's just me, can see an MC shredding this
@Armani - 1st half is supreme. Very atmospheric. Love the switch up, very cool, but loses energy. I feel like the switch up should add energy.
@Bangerz8888 - clearly a dope beat, probably early 2000s vibe. Maybe not OG boom bap but has that east coast feel. Good track.
@crog85 - great track. Should've been top 5, or maybe even no.1!
@Dsensei - the vibe of the sample is not for me but its done well and I like the drums
@GuttaTennekey - not boom bap, but amazing beat, best I've heard from you!
@InnerThug - cool track, more west coast than bap though. For some reason I thought this was Iron Keys!
@Iron Keys - you've made some fire beats recently. That Lion track was amazing. This...I just couldn't feel. I think only young Kanye can do the chipmunk thing.
@isaacbrighteyes - nice beat, maybe better mix is needed but yeah on theme
@J.s.R - cool beat, like the vibe, but mate tags are prohibited and no one wants to hear them
@Kane the MOD - good melodic idea. The drums are not tight. The sax is dissonant. The panning is experimental.
@Producer Habakk - fucks sake bruv are you having a laugh?
@Ruff Dug - some nice vibes, where's the bass though? It needs it for the icing on the cake
@SKAY - the foundations of something good, just needs developing further....
@SoberMindedMuzk - nice sample or music idea, but the drums need work

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online