Beat This! - May 4-5, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
Well I've always looked at snippets as being throughout, but I'm not going to be a snippet Nazi about it either.

Cosmo Kramer High Quality GIF

Yomni

Battle Points: 2
I made my beat like three years ago, think I got no votes because my mp3 file clipped and didnt realize

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Surprised not to have placed on this one. Really thought my beat quite :fire:

C'est la vie. One for the bin!

I actually thought Vossis beat was kinda yours, had that iron flavour in it. :ROFLMAO:

Your beat was dope, but the synth kinda killed the vibe for me. Felt like it was a bit overdone with sounds. Strip some elements and it will bang. (y)

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
Kinds takes something from the win that 3 major players messed up and used vocals. Not gonna lie when i heard it first i got kinda mad because i felt like it would be either one of those or me. but I didn't want to lose to someone that made such a big mistake as well. Either way it was messed up because those beats could have won instead of me and now we will never know.
Next time read the fffffing rules and then let's never talk about this again. jeez.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Kinds takes something from the win that 3 major players messed up and used vocals. Not gonna lie when i heard it first i got kinda mad because i felt like it would be either one of those or me. but I didn't want to lose to someone that made such a big mistake as well. Either way it was messed up because those beats could have won instead of me and now we will never know.
Next time read the fffffing rules and then let's never talk about this again. jeez.
Bro, fk it. Just enjoy the Jizzshower. You won!

Lets Go Party GIF by Luc Belaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online