Beat This! - May 6-7, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADX

I mean like people wanna hear some Mario banger imma give it to them.
CHECK OUT THIS SICK BEAT I MADE YESTERDAY!!!

C4NTK33P5T1LL

I O U a clever tagline signed me
Battle Points: 200
the sample is not working for me like is empty I try it on different software, it make my software crash
How Did Ya DL It ?
I'm On Windows
Click The Link <DOWNLOAD THE MP3 HERE>
Right Click The Media Player Bar That Appears
Click The Option Save As..From The Pop Up Menu
Your File Explorer Will Open
Make Sure It's Set At .Mp3
Click Save

C4NTK33P5T1LL

I O U a clever tagline signed me
Battle Points: 200
I'm Not Sure About Mine It Was Hard To Break Up Into Something Else Couldn't Shake A Loop Trap Also The White /Pink Noise Shots Throughout Really Fucking Annoyed Me I Never Really Noticed Them Before I Might Have Another Go Later On To See If I Can Get Summit Less "Predictable" Out Of It
Should Be Interesting To See What Everyone Else Made Of It

I'm Not Sure About Mine It Was Hard To Break Up Into Something Else Couldn't Shake A Loop Trap Also The White /Pink Noise Shots Throughout Really Fucking Annoyed Me I Never Really Noticed Them Before I Might Have Another Go Later On To See If I Can Get Summit Less "Predictable" Out Of It
Should Be Interesting To See What Everyone Else Made Of It
I just got a basic loop, chopped it a little then built a whole beat around it, well happy with the result. The sample is obvious all through my track. Im just going to keep banging out beats while the banging out is good, Im on a real roll. 7 years of not being able to make a beat has turned right around. To say Im over the moon would be an understatement

OMAR.

Battle Points: 5
This gon be Vers interesting. Never sampled a video game theme espiacally that sweet nostalgic Nintendo shit ^^

I hope I can find some hours to jump on it. Unfortunately I have to study for some exams. Fucking Germany even in corona time you gotta work off your ass ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online