Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
wow

ok, so here's ma notes!

illm beatthis notes.PNG

beat 3: @Jay Fehrman found this really quite cool vibe

:bomb: beat 4: @Moselly probably one of the best beats here, thought it'd take the W, maybe needed my vote! Sample is cool as hell (is that a sample or??) Probably best mixed, really liked the sound, the snare sound was cool too. A kinda vibe I used to be really into/making. dope.

beat 6: @xoxo_daisy__ hahaha cute track name. I like it. loved the funky vibes, mix crit was more 'cause I like crisper sounding sounds. balance sounds good but has that dusty lofi vibe. thatt's your thing tho right, iirc?! glad you made my list tho!

:fire: beat 9: @KOOLDJRKM doooope. This one hit me immediately!! and it's why it got my VOTE !!! The vibe on this and the L and R sounds working together ill, specially the "b-i-i-i-n-g bo-o-o-op" on the R. Really fucking simple but really fucking dope -- not the first time I've voted for one of your beats for the exact same reason! And I couldn't consciously pick out your stuff and know it's yours. top stuff.

beat 11: @THEmfRIDDLAH really thought the samples were cool af specially the panned R one. hard to explain what I didn't like mixwise, just felt sounds maybe sounded too separate as opposed to a gelled as one kinda thing. but yeah dope vibes tho.

beat 12: @prod.bysicksiah nice stuff, mix ain't actually too bad, I think just a few central elements kinda 'hid' a bit for me.

other cool ones too, but yeah.
stay ill

Moselly

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 32
wow

ok, so here's ma notes!

View attachment 5688

beat 3: @Jay Fehrman found this really quite cool vibe

:bomb: beat 4: @Moselly probably one of the best beats here, thought it'd take the W, maybe needed my vote! Sample is cool as hell (is that a sample or??) Probably best mixed, really liked the sound, the snare sound was cool too. A kinda vibe I used to be really into/making. dope.

beat 6: @xoxo_daisy__ hahaha cute track name. I like it. loved the funky vibes, mix crit was more 'cause I like crisper sounding sounds. balance sounds good but has that dusty lofi vibe. thatt's your thing tho right, iirc?! glad you made my list tho!

:fire: beat 9: @KOOLDJRKM doooope. This one hit me immediately!! and it's why it got my VOTE !!! The vibe on this and the L and R sounds working together ill, specially the "b-i-i-i-n-g bo-o-o-op" on the R. Really fucking simple but really fucking dope -- not the first time I've voted for one of your beats for the exact same reason! And I couldn't consciously pick out your stuff and know it's yours. top stuff.

beat 11: @THEmfRIDDLAH really thought the samples were cool af specially the panned R one. hard to explain what I didn't like mixwise, just felt sounds maybe sounded too separate as opposed to a gelled as one kinda thing. but yeah dope vibes tho.

beat 12: @prod.bysicksiah nice stuff, mix ain't actually too bad, I think just a few central elements kinda 'hid' a bit for me.

other cool ones too, but yeah.
stay ill
Iron Keys,
Thank you for the shout out that means a lot and yes that was a sample from a cartoon I like, I know its not original but I had the ideal and had to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.