Beat This! - November 7-8, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

Beat Scientist
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 1
Ok well just a heads up - when I post the results with the names, you'll see who it is and give that member a chance to explain. The last thing I want here is mad drama! We had tons of that back in the day and it never ends well, trust me.

C4NTK33P5T1LL

Paying My Dues With I O U's
Battle Points: 71
I'm Sure It Was Just A Temporary Lapse In Some1's Judgement ,Nothing As Sinister As Attempted Plagiarism ,
As We're On The Subject Just Curious As How One Would Go About Getting A Custom Beat Tag Made & The Price It Would Merit I Have Heard A Few Peoples In The Showcase Threads & Some Are Very Cool

DEEZ BEATZ

THE GOLD STANDARD...
Battle Points: 761
I'm Sure It Was Just A Temporary Lapse In Some1's Judgement ,Nothing As Sinister As Attempted Plagiarism ,
As We're On The Subject Just Curious As How One Would Go About Getting A Custom Beat Tag Made & The Price It Would Merit I Have Heard A Few Peoples In The Showcase Threads & Some Are Very Cool
@C4NTK33P5T1LL , I get my tags from fiverr.com or fiver.com?

Fade

Beat Scientist
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
I just hope there's no shitstorm when I wake up tomorrow LOL.

Fade

Beat Scientist
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
Fade's honorable mentions:

@D-c.o.p You're improving a lot, keep it up!
@NakedStar Yo that was dope! Very well put together.
@DMBeats Love the sample you used, it really moves the beat, although I would have liked to hear some hard drums with it.
@Dsensei Great vibe, very bouncy. Well done.

DEEZ BEATZ

THE GOLD STANDARD...
Battle Points: 761

Feel

Battle Points: 9
The beat I used was made with samples from the Yusef Lateef song on the sample flip forum. Good stuff fellas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest Beat It Up! Results
kanekaleb
8 votes
DEEZ BEATZ
7 votes
Blockbars
0 votes

ill resources