Beat This! - October 12-13, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 81

Battle Points: 1
@Fade - I tried to pm you, not sure if I did it right. When I go to vote the beat that is labeled "You" Is not my beat, and my beat is not on here.

Agent 81

@Agent 81 What browser are you using? I was just talking with Fade about some weird things I noticed when using Google Chrome...
I used firefox to upload, and everything seemed fine. I did have some weird things happen a few days ago but I think it was my internet, not the site, and I didn't upload anything at that time

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
I used firefox to upload, and everything seemed fine. I did have some weird things happen a few days ago but I think it was my internet, not the site, and I didn't upload anything at that time
Thats weird... Im using Firefox too and everything seems to be ok for me. :confused: Hopefully Fade can figure something out for you when he's back online. Maybe try a different browser if you have one and see if you still have the same problem

Agent 81

Thats weird... Im using Firefox too and everything seems to be ok for me. :confused: Hopefully Fade can figure something out for you when he's back online. Maybe try a different browser if you have one and see if you still have the same problem
Still not sure what happened but when I pull up the site on my phone everything is good. Uploaded with firefox, was browsing today with chrome at work. So just wanted to say thanks for looking into it, and I apologize for any confusion

Last edited:

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
@Koey i appreciate that... i took a chance by slowing it down... by about 30 bpm. Prob not the best beat for a battle, but i wanted to use the lastest sample too... oh well

I thought @AwkwardGen wouldve made it into the too 5 though. Dope beat!!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
s3oul had the best joint......

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online