Beat This! - October 24-25, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Props to @NONONSENSEBEATS for sampling the Purge! Sick!

This is my favorite theme of the year because it's my style of course, but I think it really brings out a lot in all of you. I really liked all the beats in this one. Some were better than others, sure, but they were all dope. It's a great style for Hip Hop beats.

Props to @NONONSENSEBEATS for sampling the Purge! Sick!

This is my favorite theme of the year because it's my style of course, but I think it really brings out a lot in all of you. I really liked all the beats in this one. Some were better than others, sure, but they were all dope. It's a great style for Hip Hop beats.
@Fade , Correction...you meant to say props to @DEEZ BEATZ for using the Purge Sample...but thank you

Last edited:

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
Just missed the voting on this, but listened to all the beats on my way home from work... @K-waz, @DEEZ BEATZ, @Cayenne, @Producer KD all had beats i wouldve voted for, it wouldve been tough to pick just 1!!!

I actually accomplished a personal goal i set for myself a couple years ago on this one... winning Beat This! using the current sample flip... Gotta give myself a pat on the back for that!:biggrin:

@Cayenne Did u use anything from the current sample flip? I heard those strings and wasnt sure...

Dope beats all around!

Oh and at @C4NTK33P5T1LL a new pair of panties is in the mail headed your way! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.