Beat This! - October 25-26, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@2GooD Productions Don't forget that each time the page loads the numbers are random! So at the end I'll put up the names.

@DEEZ BEATZ Yeah I'm surprised there weren't more but it was still a solid turnout. "No theme" is the most popular of course. But I think themes like this, which offer a great challenge, are the most important for getting your skills up.

@2GooD Productions Don't forget that each time the page loads the numbers are random! So at the end I'll put up the names.

@DEEZ BEATZ Yeah I'm surprised there weren't more but it was still a solid turnout. "No theme" is the most popular of course. But I think themes like this, which offer a great challenge, are the most important for getting your skills up.
@Fade , you speak the truth bruh...and trust me when i say that you have to be versatile. i work with artist around the globe and everybody style is different and provide beats for them all. and i do more than just trap and hip hop. i just had one of tracks excepted for a movie coming out in 2018 called" BEHIND YOU" it's a horror movie and the music is cinema style. but i am very humble and thank the man upstairs for everything positive..And be on the look out for my upcoming mixtape release "HELL TO PAY VOL. 2" IN 2018 it's going to be a killa!!!!!

Last edited:

Drago Zetić

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 104
@DEEZ BEATZ Thanks lots for the compliments, but that's confidential. I do have some spooky interludes in my catalogue, though. However, I'm forming a release schedule of a couple of tracks I'm working on, it's an unauthorised blend tape and it's going to be on the sites in my signature, so you can subscribe (I've got two blends out as a little teaser - the full thing should be about 10 blends long, possibly with a cappella tracks by RZA, Bee Why, King Magnetic, J-Force, G.O.D. Pt. III, O.C., Kool G Rap and some more - I'm planning on finishing the beats and mixes before Summer 2018 and have been hoarding samples for a while now).

@Fade I'm hearing some artifacts in the wav file - it's like you pulled it from YouTube or something. It's not too bad, but anyone who wants to get a bit serious with their beats from this competition will probably grab a better copy, or even replace the classic break. Dope competition as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online