Beat This! - October 30-31, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you want to get an idea of what it's like ...click on the beat battles tab look for BATTLE THAT and go to archives. you can check out last years competition
I know whats its like, been around for a few. Never got very far before though. @TACTIK brings out the big guns for battle that.

you are definitely an OG (2006), yeah gotta go really hard, harder than the warzone..especially this year.. better competition
yeah I was a mod for years too. I think I still am hahahahaha, not sure.
I moved and had no space to make music, life got in the way, then I was making different music for a few years and now Ive finally come back home to the hip hop I love the most.

@2GooD Productions , congrats bruh. No offense but there were some beats that was banging harder than the beat that won. I knew mine wasn't going to make it cause I didn't put much thought into it but you never know how the voters are feeling... that's why I love these competitions cause there are no guaranteed winners.. it's the voters choice...but heading to this haunted Mansion thing in Seattle with my Dawgs.And my wife got the kids..yay!!!..and great job today beats were hard af. And once again congrats to @2GooD Productions on the win. Your beats are always dope bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online