Beat This! - October 30-31, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yooo hahaha @Memento Beats i was gonna use ave santini myself!! But didn't work out for me i had planned the child choir version sounds verry dope!!Haha that would be cool if we had the same sample hahaha
Yeah, I agree XDD It would be hilarious :D However the old "Omen" is my childhood's nightmare :eek::eek::eek: Really, I watched this movie when I was nine years old and I would never forget the main theme. :D

I'm gonna work on a christmas beat just to be done on time becouse my halloween beat was made in like 15min just before signup close hahahaha! Who's with me?? :rolleyes: :p
Nah. I think I will prepare something for Christmas Beat This before the battle. Battle That! and finishing the project with @2GooD Productions are my priorities now. I also have another project coming up in the next months. A lot of work man :D

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
It was a real tossup between @2GooD Productions and @Memento Beats for sure. It could have gone either way. I would say @2GooD Productions's beat had somewhat of a cleaner mix but @Memento Beats's beat was a bit more hype. Both were scary though.

Maybe we should do another horror theme soon. Plus maybe I could specify that movie clips can be used throughout. This way we can have beats with lots of screaming, chainsaw sounds, etc.

It was a real tossup between @2GooD Productions and @Memento Beats for sure. It could have gone either way. I would say @2GooD Productions's beat had somewhat of a cleaner mix but @Memento Beats's beat was a bit more hype. Both were scary though.

Maybe we should do another horror theme soon. Plus maybe I could specify that movie clips can be used throughout. This way we can have beats with lots of screaming, chainsaw sounds, etc.

The thing is that the theme "Halloween" is very vague. I remember when I took part in Beat This on Halloween last year I submitted quite scary beat with a lot of dissonant sounds and I wasn't aware that I could use some samples with movies or something. This year I had a different approach and I have to admit that this "IT remix" that @2GooD Productions posted a few days ago was really inspirational to me. However, as I mentioned above I think the rules should be more precise on what is considered spooky and what isn't but on the other hand term "spooky" may mean different things to different people. And that's the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online