Beat This! - October 9-10, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woooooooow!!! Thank you everyone for the votes and kind words :) Can't believe I won Beat This which in my opinion is the hardest beat battle on illmuzik. Once again, thank you very much for votes.
You deserved it mate, that beat was something else, I felt motivated to start a revolution

Really? I thought you are rather an old school guy :p No problem for me at all. We will be in touch as I'm currently working with one producer from Illmuzik on something interesting :D But we'll be in touch :)
hahahaha have a listen to my beats. Im new school fam hahahaha. Trap! but mine is usually more chilled than yours but i am able to do that heart thumping vibe. Hahahaha thought i was the only new school type.

hahahaha have a listen to my beats. Im new school fam hahahaha. Trap! but mine is usually more chilled than yours but i am able to do that heart thumping vibe. Hahahaha thought i was the only new school type.

I will have to listen to your beats and I will definitely do that. There quite a lot of guys here that do trap beats. Personally, I like to mix both styles and there are times when I make mainly trap but there are moments where all I do is making beats out of samples in an oldschool style. :D

I will have to listen to your beats and I will definitely do that. There quite a lot of guys here that do trap beats. Personally, I like to mix both styles and there are times when I make mainly trap but there are moments where all I do is making beats out of samples in an oldschool style. :D
Im planning to do a jazzy trap typa beat. :) baselines from jazz are just so amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.