Beat This! - September 1-2, 2021

• beat this! voting starts in...
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
I'm talking about overall in general. It's like you're on a crusade to personally bring negativity to every battle. Enough already man, c'mon. This is really annoying now. We can't change the voting and/or what people like/dislike.

Did Rocky complain when he lost to Clubber Lang? No. He sulked for a bit then he trained hard and went back and beat the fuck out of Clubber and took his title back!

Here's some cheese.

hungry tom and jerry GIF

I don't give a shit about who won this battle or not?

In fact I saw @YannFer won and i celebrated 'cause I think he's one of the best here.

I didn't talk any negativity.

Why am i always getting blamed here for other people's actions?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I don't give a shit about who won this battle or not?

In fact I saw @YannFer won and i celebrated 'cause I think he's one of the best here.

I didn't talk any negativity.

Why am i always getting blamed here for other people's actions?
I'm not blaming just you, I'm saying there's too much negativity with every battle now. It's like we can't have a regular battle without some argument or back and forth about whatever. Everyone needs to chill out for a bit.

The battles can be competitive of course but I just think there's too much seriousness sometimes.

Let's all have some fun. The next theme should be EDM and @Iron Keys MUST be in it! How about that? You might realize that you're actually really good at EDM!

gareth emery edm GIF

HanabiiBeats

Battle Points: 1
@YannFer
Thank you for you criticism and advices. I'll definitely incorporate on them on my next tracks. Overall was a fun battle. Also, congrats on the W!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.