Beat This! - September 11-12, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
This battle was of the Richter!!!
Congrats @PeakRays with the win!

For the next battle I think I'll rob a liquor store, record the sound and sample it into a beat. You know some screams and crying for ambience, or make it backwards, chop it up and make a tune. Maybe bring a flute or guitar and have the clerk play it while I'm emptying the counter. Keep him bussy. Shoot my AK into the ceiling for the snare, smack some hostages for clap and then some handgrenates for the 808.... Y'all write me in prison tell me how i did :biggrin:

This battle was of the Richter!!!
Congrats @PeakRays with the win!

For the next battle I think I'll rob a liquor store, record the sound and sample it into a beat. You know some screams and crying for ambience, or make it backwards, chop it up and make a tune. Maybe bring a flute or guitar and have the clerk play it while I'm emptying the counter. Keep him bussy. Shoot my AK into the ceiling for the snare, smack some hostages for clap and then some handgrenates for the 808.... Y'all write me in prison tell me how i did :biggrin:
Inspecthergadget: *slaps robbery victim*
Also Inspecthergadget: Wait, let me just do that again and record it this time, that sounds super dope.
Also also Inspecthergadget: * Wins next beat this*

Status
Not open for further replies.