Beat This! - September 23-24, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenBoy

ProducerDrew
Battle Points: 135
Wowwww... 500-1k band pass?! :shock: that's a surprise. I'd image that make shit sound horrible and thin or dusty n dark. ihave a problem with overly dark mixes, so I would neverhave tried that!

For sure, would love to see what you're doing, whether that's video or images whatever! Appreciate the insight, my dude! Again dope track, I been keen on a lot of tracks with this vibe!
Yeah for sure. Ill try to put something together and send it to you. I used a few filter plugins to sound like its a muddy melody but its actually 500-1k and a little sparkle on the higher frequencies.

GoldenBoy

ProducerDrew
Battle Points: 135
also, @GoldenBoy would love to see how you go about your reverb? sounds real subtle, but shit just all sits nice. Kinda 'felt but not heard' reverb.
Yeah I'll put how I do reverb in the video too. Ill message it to you directly. Ive never made a video like this before but Ill try

Hypermanbeatz

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 81
@Hypermanbeatz I was really feeling your beat, it was just the mix I wasn't crazy about. But other than that it was dope!
@Fade thanks I'm glad you liked it man and I know what you mean with the mix. I only had the morning to prepare for the battle but I wont make excuses I'll do better next time!

@Memento Beats I voted for yours that shit had
Me bouncing my head big time. The drop was naughty! in my eyes was the best one in the competition

@Iron Keys thanks for the vote I appreciate the love man and yeah youre right I am and I get what you mean I can spot it myself with other uk producers

Finally @2GooD Productions good win man I would've voted for yours if memento beats entry didnt hit me so hard! A very dope beat you made there though

Looking forward to the next one guys!

@Fade thanks I'm glad you liked it man and I know what you mean with the mix. I only had the morning to prepare for the battle but I wont make excuses I'll do better next time!

@Memento Beats I voted for yours that shit had
Me bouncing my head big time. The drop was naughty! in my eyes was the best one in the competition

@Iron Keys thanks for the vote I appreciate the love man and yeah youre right I am and I get what you mean I can spot it myself with other uk producers

Finally @2GooD Productions good win man I would've voted for yours if memento beats entry didnt hit me so hard! A very dope beat you made there though

Looking forward to the next one guys!

Thanks man :D I appreciate it :) Your beat was also cool but as @Fade said mix could have been better. Anyway, thank you for your vote and see you in next competitions. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.