Beat This! - September 27-28, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
@crog85 , you deserve it
I really liked the flips in this one, @crog85 was definitely on point!
Aww... U guys are sooo sweet! hahaha lol Thanks!!

If anyones interested in what I did with the sample... I slowed the original sample down by 5 bpm (i think) just to get it to a tempo that I'm a lil more comfortable with... Then I slowed that down by half and used it for the intro and main sample used all the way through the beat, I think by this time the sample is playing at around 38 bpm... Then I chopped a couple pieces of the vocal from the original that was slowed down by 5 bpm and layered it with everything else (this was the very last thing I added to the beat) :up2:

Aww... U guys are sooo sweet! hahaha lol Thanks!!

If anyones interested in what I did with the sample... I slowed the original sample down by 5 bpm (i think) just to get it to a tempo that I'm a lil more comfortable with... Then I slowed that down by half and used it for the intro and main sample used all the way through the beat, I think by this time the sample is playing at around 38 bpm... Then I chopped a couple pieces of the vocal from the original that was slowed down by 5 bpm and layered it with everything else (this was the very last thing I added to the beat) :up2:
@crog85 , keeping it simple is always best

Status
Not open for further replies.